**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot login iOS app, even after deleting and reinstalling

stirfry2112stirfry2112 Posts: 53FreedomPop Newbie
I just signed up for a new FreedomPop account with a new sim and iPhone 6s. I was initially able to login fine with the iOS app for calling and texting with the email provided password after activation. However, I changed the default password to a new password when logged in to my account on my desktop. Ever since, I cannot login to the iOS app at all with my new password.

I tried deleting the app and doing a few soft resets (holding down home button and power button until apple logo appears) and reinstalling the app, but still cannot login. Strangely, the other FP iOS app allows me to login to check my account and plan details and I can login from any desktop computer just fine, but the main iOS texting app says "Invalid user credentials", even after multiple uninstall/reinstalls.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • stirfry2112stirfry2112 Posts: 53FreedomPop Newbie
    edited June 2018 #3
    Post edited by stirfry2112 on
    edited June 2018 #5
    Thanks for trying but still getting the same “invalid user credentials”. I tried using my phone number first and also tried my email address. Switched to safari and logged in just fine.

Anything else I can try? Does this have anything to do with the APN thing?
    Post edited by stirfry2112 on
    Still cannot login. Keep getting “invalid user credentials”. I tried using my phone number first and also tried my email address to login to app. Anything else I can try?
    Did a factory reset and after an hour of re-installing all my apps from scratch and logging in to all my accounts, I still get the same error message from the freedom pop app! Can this be forwarded to the developer for further troubleshooting?
    edited June 2018 #10

• aras8aras8 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    stirfry2112 and/or AlejandraG, Any progress with this login problem? I'm having exact same problems with an iPhone 6 and newly purchased FreedomPop sim/service.
    edited March 14 #15
    Hi! The MEID is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks!
    Post edited by aras8 on
    edited March 14 #16
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Thank you for the reply, AlejandraG. We have done all of the above previously, but will try again. Would you mind editing your reply to get rid of our MEID# in your post? Thanks!
    Thank you for excising the MEID#, AlejandraG. We've again gone through all of the steps above after resetting the network settings on the phone and are still not able to log onto the FreedomPop application above. It continues to seem not recognize our phone no. or e-mail with our password combination. Any tricks we need to apply to the phone no. or password (dashes, no dashes, any prohibited characters) to get it to work? No switches on the FreedomPop end that need to be re-set for my account?
    Yeah!!! Success. After getting rid of symbols and punctuation in the password was able to log on with the app. For other newbies...DON'T include symbols/punctuation in your passwords. Seems that symbols and punctuation work fine for web logins, but not in the app for calling and texting.