Activation problem, HELP!

Lei ZhaoLei Zhao Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Got my S3 but have difficulty activate it. I entered the email and click Submit, it kept saying email account is wrong. I am sure I typed the correct email address. Can anybody from FP help please?

Best Answer

Answers

• Lei ZhaoLei Zhao Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    oh, yes. I did called and known the problem has been escalated. Just want to try the forum to see if I can get a quick solution. :)

Thanks,
  • Rekha BelgoduRekha Belgodu Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem, Lei Zhao does your problem got resolved? If it was resolved, who and what they did to resolve it?
    Thanks in advance
    @Rekha Belgodu‌ Nope, not resolved at all. FP keep saying it was escalate to their Devs and someone should contact me "soon". But it has been a week and no call, no email, no nothing.

Getting quite frustrated now.
  • Rekha BelgoduRekha Belgodu Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the info. Once you get the update or fix, please let me know, I will do thae same. Thanks
    @Rekha Belgodu‌ I called the tech support again, waited for about half an hour before someone answered. I forgot his name but he is very patient. He checked here and there for a while and told me this has to go to dev for investigation. He promised he will call me back with update.

And he did in about 2 hours, telling me dev will look into it and will let back with me tomorrow.

10 min ago, i just try to punch in my email again just for trying. It worked! Apparently FP did something at their end to make it working. Now I can make calls through wifi without any problem. I am travelling outside of the country now so can not really test the LTE / 3G part. But so far so good.

Hope you can get your problem solved soon.