**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How can I block my Freedom Pop number from being seen on caller id

How can I block my Freedom Pop number from being seen on caller ID of the party I am calling.

On my old Sprint service I could have them block the number permanently.

If I wanted my call to be seen on the other party's caller ID I would prefix the telephone number with *82

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Robert t DeRosa‌ Hey Robert, there's no real way to do that with our app. You could try *67!
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M ‌ *67 does not allow calling. You can't dial a number with any prefixes because Layered (Your SIP provider) does not support that.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    @Robert t DeRosa‌ , open up freedompop message app and go to settings>call options>caller ID and you can type what ever you want as ID, that what they see when you call them. Like @Jorge M , there no way to block caller ID
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • dar1573dar1573 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hi can I block my freedompop no from being seen by the person I'm calling I've looked but can't find a way