**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

False data usage

ahancock89ahancock89 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
My freedom pop shows I'm using data even when the data is switched off in the settings. I have submitted a help ticket, where an agent completely blamed my the data issues on my usage. I worked for Verizon for 2 years and Apple for 1 year, several years ago. I know how this works. I do not watch videos or movies on my phone. I haven't been on facebook in nearly a month... I'm very upset. Anyone else have this issue? Did they ever do anything about it?

Answers

• MaríaM_MaríaM_ FP Flyer Posts: 2,002 admin

My freedom pop shows I'm using data even when the data is switched off in the settings. I have submitted a help ticket, where an agent completely blamed my the data issues on my usage. I worked for Verizon for 2 years and Apple for 1 year, several years ago. I know how this works. I do not watch videos or movies on my phone. I haven't been on facebook in nearly a month... I'm very upset. Anyone else have this issue? Did they ever do anything about it?

Hello! Our records show that you also requested assistance via email. Please keep in mind we cannot provide you with assistance for the same matter over different channels to avoid over verification or to interrupt what another colleague may already be guiding you on.

We recommend checking your email inbox to continue being assisted. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
This discussion has been closed.