**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to transfer existing Freedompop phone number to new Freedompop account?

BurketimeBurketime FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
Hello, I just signed up for Freedompop's $49.99 Annual GSM plan and was told to pick a new Freedompop phone number, which I did, and Freedompop would mail me the SIM card. My question is, since I already have a Freedompop phone number(with the Free Plan), that is used with my Samsung note 4, is it possible to transfer my phone number from the Samsung note 4, to the new Freedompop's $49.99 annual GSM plan account and also use my Samsung note 4 phone as my GSM phone device? Any help that you can provide, sure would be appreciated and thank you so much for taking the time to help those of us who are not as wise.

Best Answer

Answers

• BurketimeBurketime FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    Thank you for helping me understand about CDMA and GSM unlocked phones.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,280 admin
    Burketime said:

Thank you for helping me understand about CDMA and GSM unlocked phones.

Sure! Feel free to contact us back in case we can help with something else.
  • hko302hko302 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    I am in a similar position. I would like to switch one of my existing FP numbers to the new prepaid 12 month sim that I just purchased ( arriving today). How do I do that?
    Thanks.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,280 admin
    hko302 said:

I am in a similar position. I would like to switch one of my existing FP numbers to the new prepaid 12 month sim that I just purchased ( arriving today). How do I do that?
    Thanks.

Hi! If you already activated the new prepaid sim and added a temporary number, we can help you transfer the number on your previous account but keep in mind it can only be the number, without any service, credit, plan or any other thing other than the number on the old account .