**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund needed, 1 day old account

David AveryDavid Avery Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I created an account to try the service. I was not happy with the way the phone dialing and texting require an app, so I wish to downgrade to free.

I am fine with the charge of the SIM card, but when I cancelled, a $15.00 credit (#95336350) was created without my permission today when I cancelled. May I get this refunded please? Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • David AveryDavid Avery Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I was planning on keeping it to see if it improved or if I had another use for it. The app for dialing was not worth the complexity for a non technical family member.
    ok, I re-downgraded. I guess I would prefer just to cancel entirely, I do not see myself using this service at this time. Can you do that for me or do I need to do something else?
    Thank you, its has been cancelled. Please refund when you are ready.