Problem with New Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and service

Jim BrislinJim Brislin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hi @‌K_Ber
I just got my Samsung Galaxy S3 from you guys. Everytime I turn it off and back on it asks me for my account email address. When I put in my email which is [email protected] it tells me that is wrong. Says freedompop account error. I have called several times to talked to different people each time they tell me there fixing the problem but it is still not fixed. It tells me to call 888-915-2647 with this error message which I do. The only way around this is to click on the backspace on the phone then it brings me to the desktop of the phone. When I try and make a phone call using the phone icon which you guys put on it told me to delete that and install freedompop free voice and text which I did and I can make a call but the call is very broken up when I talk to someone.

Thank you,

Jim

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Mike‌ can you help him out please!
  • Stephanie WilsonStephanie Wilson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    This is the issue i'm having. Am right now trying an uninstal/ reinstall of the FP t&t app. next i plan to try removing the battery. Currently have to turn phone off/on to get text msgs. Hoping Taylor and Mike get extra pay for working so much with me!