**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Slow internet speed

TSizemore88TSizemore88 Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I just purchased the FreedomPop Supernova from Best Buy. I activated it, and it is working. However the internet speeds are worse than when I'm on the hotel wifi. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Most recent speedtest:

1.35 megabits per second
0.88 megabits per second

Help!!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,720 admin

I just purchased the FreedomPop Supernova from Best Buy. I activated it, and it is working. However the internet speeds are worse than when I'm on the hotel wifi. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Most recent speedtest:

1.35 megabits per second
    0.88 megabits per second

Help!!

Hi! Our records indicate this SuperNova device is under the Free data plan.
    You might be interested in the FreedomPop Speed Boost Service. Speed Boost is a value added service. It is available alone or as apart of the Premier Service bundle. Speeds for free plans reach up to 1 mbps, while speeds for paid plans reach up to 5 mbps. Speed Boost can improve and increase your data plan speeds to up to 25 mbps (depending on your signal strength).You will be charged for the service at the time of sign up and you'll incur a monthly bill for the service, when your plan renews. Speed Boost alone is $4.99 per month. The Premier Bundle service is $10.99 per month, and includes Speed Boost, Visual Voicemail, MMS Texting, Data Roll Over, WiFi Tethering, and more.