galaxy s2 problem

fernando  ortizfernando ortiz Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My galaxy s2 keeps shutting off and booting up I lost alot of important work related data cause I had to do a factory
rest 3 time im frustrated

Answers

• Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭

My galaxy s2 keeps shutting off and booting up I lost alot of important work related data cause I had to do a factory
    rest 3 time im frustrated

I'd wait on doing a factory reset (from experience). Sometimes the problem can be a backend apose to directly with your device.. for example with the cell towers talking correctly with your device or from your service provider. Either way. Try sending a Private Message to someone with an FREEDOMPOP ADMIN next to their name. try @ taylor click on their photo and send a private message with the email you used to set up your phone. It should be corrected in no time.
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
  • Ui Neil  SandageUi Neil Sandage Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    When you call FreedomPop Technical Support, the trainees there tell you to Factory "reset your phone" or "uninstall" programs Deleting all your text, call, voice-mail records.

Some remote entity is sending a signal out to lower cost cell phone providers forcing a reset. ~~ This Happened with MetroPCS before I switched to a Privacy Phone with FreedomPop. ~~ Is it the Government or is it competing Cell Phone providers sending these kill and report signals to people who pay less than $50 a month?