**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need a new phone

walter b kuleczwalter b kulecz FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 17
I've a CDMA Freedom POP phone that as served me well for a long time but Android 4.4 is not able to run some things I need and I'm really low on space so I need a better phone that this old LG Volt. I think I understand I need to buy a new phone and request the number and account be transferred.

Problem is in the store there is no information I can find about which Android versions are on the phones. I need something with at least Android 5.2 and would prefer 7.x

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,803 admin

I've a CDMA Freedom POP phone that as served me well for a long time but Android 4.4 is not able to run some things I need and I'm really low on space so I need a better phone that this old LG Volt. I think I understand I need to buy a new phone and request the number and account be transferred.

Problem is in the store there is no information I can find about which Android versions are on the phones. I need something with at least Android 5.2 and would prefer 7.x

Hello Walter! Once you buy your new device we can transfer your old phone number to your new account. We can also swap the devices between accounts so that your old account will have the new phone assigned and you can keep the same number and plan.

You can order directly with us https://shop.freedompop.com/products or via phone 9am-5pm PST, any day of the week at (877) 848-2810. To find out what is the operating system of the device you wish to purchase we recommend to visit the manufacturer's website for more details.
  • KellyGirardiKellyGirardi FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I and my buddies happened to be looking at the nice tips and tricks located on the blog and so instantly came up with an awful suspicion I never thanked you for those techniques. All the people are actually glad to read through them and have in effect honestly been making the most of these things. Thank you for being quite accommodating and also for settling on these kinds of outstanding information most people are really eager to discover. Our sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,109 admin

I and my buddies happened to be looking at the nice tips and tricks located on the blog and so instantly came up with an awful suspicion I never thanked you for those techniques. All the people are actually glad to read through them and have in effect honestly been making the most of these things. Thank you for being quite accommodating and also for settling on these kinds of outstanding information most people are really eager to discover. Our sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

We are very honored and glad to learn tools as the support page or this Community have come in handy! Feel more than welcome to contact us any time in case your specific inquiry or the information you are looking for, is not there and we will gladly help. Take care!
  • nothappy226nothappy226 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    My wifi keeps disconnecting on my new phone a lg3 32 gb

I have called and contacted FP help for hours they refuse to help now they want 5.99 for more phone help _ but no longer give me the option of getting that 888 915 2647 its the phone not my wifi my tablet and my wifes phone and friends phone ALL connect with no problems

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,109 admin

My wifi keeps disconnecting on my new phone a lg3 32 gb

I have called and contacted FP help for hours they refuse to help now they want 5.99 for more phone help _ but no longer give me the option of getting that 888 915 2647 its the phone not my wifi my tablet and my wifes phone and friends phone ALL connect with no problems

We are sorry to learn your wifi keeps disconnecting but let us see how we can help. Would you mind providing us with the device's MEID number as well as the steps you have already tried?