**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Is the 2gb 2 week free trial a ****?

Shawn ShihShawn Shih FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Does the 2GB 2 week free trial start after I actually receive the hotspot or right after it ships/the order is placed? If it is the latter, I want to cancel my order and get a refund asap as that would be a ****.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,720 admin

Does the 2GB 2 week free trial start after I actually receive the hotspot or right after it ships/the order is placed? If it is the latter, I want to cancel my order and get a refund asap as that would be a ****.

Hello Shawn, as stated on the order signup the trial for the device you purchase begins the day it's shipped, so that customers just take the devices out the box and can begin using them.
    We are sorry to learn that this is something that may cause you to cancel the order. Is there an order number we can use to check on the status and let you know the next steps to take to be able to cancel?