**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot get on 4G

I am a relatively new customer and have the free 4G plan with the MiFi 4082 hotspot. I have been trying to get connected on 4G for a couple months now and have not been able to. I have tried it in a number of locations and it will connect on 4G for a couple seconds and then go back to 4G. Has anybody else seen this? I suspect the hotspot is defective.

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Coverage area for 4g WiMax is not that great, you will need to get a 4g/3g plan for 3g fall back. I have MiFi 4082 and the only area I was able to get 4g is along Hwy 72 in Madison, but here in hunstville is 3g only in most areas. At home I can only get 3g.
    I sure it be because of coverage in 4g.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".