**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Split SIMs into separate accounts

One_GodOne_God FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 20
I would like to split the 2 SIMs in my account into two separate accounts.

Thank you

Best Answer

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 3,727 admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    One_God said:

Thank you. please don't cancel my old account (it had 2 SIMs on it - i just transferred one out to a separate account).

One_God said:

Also please could you erase this thread or erase the comments with phone/login identifiable information (i would prefer the phone & email information not be available to the public; i've XX out the details on my comments, but i cannot change the moderator comments naturally)

Thank you!

Even though the old profile had two accounts, canceling the one without a phone number will not affect the other one, just make sure you cancel the correct account.

I'll make sure to delete or edit the posts with your personal info.

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    One_God said:

I would like to split the 2 SIMs in my account into two separate accounts.

Thank you

Hello, we will explain the process before we proceed, we will deactivate the SIM on the sub-account. Once it has been deactivated you will need to go through freedompop.com/activate, to activate the SIM under an email of your choosing! Please let us know if you would like to proceed and provide us with the ICCID number of the one you would like to deactivate.

The one we will deactivate to complete the split will momentarily become inactive. The cost to activate it under another email is just 0.99 cents. After we deactivate and you go to the activation funnel, you will have to choose a temporary number and then let us know, so we can help with the phone number swap. Please keep in mind that we will not be able to move current plans, promotions or value-added services the phone number is currently under, just the phone number itself.
  • One_GodOne_God FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 20
    Yes, please go ahead with the split and move the 2nd SIM to a new account (I understand it will be inactive until reactivated).
    Important request: I would like to keep the existing number (from the add-on SIM) please (i.e., i'm concerned when you move the SIM the existing number will be "lost" since it's not moved over). I hope the existing number can be retained, God willing. Q) Is there another charge (in addition to the 0.99 split cost) to bring back the old / existing number?
    Thank you.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    One_God said:

Yes, please go ahead with the split and move the 2nd SIM to a new account (I understand it will be inactive until reactivated).
    Important request: I would like to keep the existing number (from the add-on SIM) please (i.e., i'm concerned when you move the SIM the existing number will be "lost" since it's not moved over). I hope the existing number can be retained, God willing. Q) Is there another charge (in addition to the 0.99 split cost) to bring back the old / existing number?
    Thank you.

Please provide us with the ICCID number of the one you would like to deactivate. The only cost is 0.99 cents to activate the sim under a new email address account.
    edited July 9 #6
    The ICC is XXXXX
    Post edited by One_God on
    edited July 9 #7
    Thank you, I've activated the SIM.

Please could you transfer over the old / original number (XXX) to this account to be connected with this SIM again.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,727 admin
    edited July 10 #8
    One_God said:

Thank you, I've activated the SIM.

Please could you transfer over the old / original number (xxxxx8262) to this account to be connected with this SIM again.

Sure! Can you please confirm the email address you used to create this new account?
    Post edited by AlejandraG on
    edited July 9 #9
    The email is:XXX

PS: after the transfer of the number, please could you delete these messages (containing ICC, phone #, email address) from the public view (since otherwise any person including a hacker can get all this information about our account). Thank you.
    edited July 10 #10
    One_God said:

The email is: [email protected]

PS: after the transfer of the number, please could you delete these messages (containing ICC, phone #, email address) from the public view (since otherwise any person including a hacker can get all this information about our account). Thank you.

You must select a temporary number for the new account so we can later transfer xxxxx8262.
    Thank you, i registered a temporary number in the account
    edited July 10 #12
    One_God said:

Thank you, i registered a temporary number in the account

The transfer has been completed, please turn off and on the device for the change to take place.
    Also keep in mind you need to cancel the account under [email protected], where the number came from. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel
    Thank you. please don't cancel my old account (it had 2 SIMs on it - i just transferred one out to a separate account).
    Thank you for the help!
    One_God said:

Thank you for the help!

You are welcome! feel free to contact us back in case we can help with something else!
This discussion has been closed.