**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My Sim Card hasn't arrived

Michiel vBMichiel vB FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I got an email saying my simcard had shipped June 12th. It has, however, failed to arrive so far. Can a sim be resent to me? If not, can I receive a refund of my shipping fee and top-up cost that I needed to pay for downgrading my account?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,004 admin

I got an email saying my simcard had shipped June 12th. It has, however, failed to arrive so far. Can a sim be resent to me? If not, can I receive a refund of my shipping fee and top-up cost that I needed to pay for downgrading my account?

We are sorry to learn the sim has yet to arrive but let us help you check it's status. Is there an order number we can use?
  • Michiel vBMichiel vB FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Yeah, my order ID is: 104415068
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,004 admin

Yeah, my order ID is: 104415068

Our records indicate that the order was refused. We are afraid there are no further details to be able to tell what caused it to be refused, but the system will not let us resubmit the order we are afraid.
    Instead, you can place a new one and as soon as it has shipped, contact us back so we can refund the first one, order 104415068.

Please make sure to let us know after the new order has been placed.