**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Move SIM that came with Alcatel OneTouch Conquest

imajeffimajeff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
I bought the Alcatel OneTouch Conquest that came with FreedomPop, but it is too slow and limited RAM so I want to remove the SIM and put in my unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7. Is this supposed to be possible? Problem is it loses communication with the SIM after sometimes working a short time. Then it says the SIM locked and I should cycle power.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,490 admin
    imajeff said:

I bought the Alcatel OneTouch Conquest that came with FreedomPop, but it is too slow and limited RAM so I want to remove the SIM and put in my unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7. Is this supposed to be possible? Problem is it loses communication with the SIM after sometimes working a short time. Then it says the SIM locked and I should cycle power.

Hi! Please be aware that the sim on your Alcatel OneTouch Conquest is an accessory sim, while unlocked devices would need one of our LTE sims instead.
    We wouldn't be able to transfer any plans or services on the line you currently have but if you purchase a new sim, we can make sure to help you transfer the number later on.
  • imajeffimajeff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
    I see. Then my problem is I ran out of email addresses for new accounts. How can I change the email address of an account I have created before?
    imajeff said:

I see. Then my problem is I ran out of email addresses for new accounts. How can I change the email address of an account I have created before?

We are afraid we are not able to release only one account, the system does not allow us to, you will need to open a new email to use for the new account, we do apologize.
    Ok if you are afraid that you cannot release only one account, does that mean you can release two accounts? Or how many does it need to be?
    imajeff said:

Ok if you are afraid that you cannot release only one account, does that mean you can release two accounts? Or how many does it need to be?

Either we change the email for all of them or for non of them but we cannot choose one or two or three, it would be all of them or non.
    Do you mean all devices on that same email or all my devices on different email addresses; How are "all" related? For example another device is on [email protected] but you would have no way to know that was one of mine, or somebody else.
    imajeff said:

Do you mean all devices on that same email or all my devices on different email addresses; How are "all" related? For example another device is on [email protected] but you would have no way to know that was one of mine, or somebody else.

all the devices are linked to the same email even though each one has its own account. If you change the email address for one of them, you change it for the rest of the lines.
    It's easier to just get a brand new email to open the other account.
    no, you would not allow me to link more than one device to the same email. I have 4 different emails and each only is one device. Does that mean you can change one of my existing account's email address?
    imajeff said:

no, you would not allow me to link more than one device to the same email. I have 4 different emails and each only is one device. Does that mean you can change one of my existing account's email address?

If each email only has one account, we can change it but we cannot change it or add it to an email address that already has the 5 lines. We cannot replace, delete or remove one of the ones linked to the one with several accounts under the same email address already.