**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Premium voice not working

James BrunelleJames Brunelle FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 57
For the last few days i cant make any calls without using WiFi. and messaging is using a lot of data.Could someone look in to this??? Last four digits of phone # is 2575

Comments

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

For the last few days i cant make any calls without using WiFi. and messaging is using a lot of data. Could someone look in to this??? Last four digits of phone # is 2575

Hello! We recommend the next steps to ensure systems are set up correctly to be able to use Premium Voice: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2811/kw/premium voice
  • James BrunelleJames Brunelle FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 57
    Thanks for the advise but i have had freedompop for the last 3+ years and have gone through this problem before a few times.The fix was to cancel premium voice and repurchase the service which meant i was charged twice. I dont want to do that and I sure you could fix the problem on your end
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,727 admin

Thanks for the advise but i have had freedompop for the last 3+ years and have gone through this problem before a few times.The fix was to cancel premium voice and repurchase the service which meant i was charged twice. I dont want to do that and I sure you could fix the problem on your end

We understand that this was the fix last time sim, however, everytihng in our end seems to be working on the account. Could you please try these steps:

-Tap on the FreedomPop Messaging application

-Then tap on the three lines in the upper left corner of the screen

-Scroll down to "Settings", and tap on "Settings"

-Next tap "Call"

-Tap "Incoming Call Preference"

-Select "Premium Voice:" to receive incoming calls using the Premium Voice service. (note, you will online receive calls over the cellular network with the Premium Voice service, when you are in a low signal area)

-Select "FreedomPop Application" to receive incoming calls using the FreedomPop application and VoIP service only.

Afterward please Go to Menu on the app and scroll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account". Log in with your phone number ending in 2575 instead of the email address.
    yes i did all that Its funny i have network data to use email and internet but when i try to make a call it goes to premium voice and says i have no network available and to turn on wifi
    I forgot to add premium voice works fine for incoming calls but not outgoing

yes i did all that Its funny i have network data to use email and internet but when i try to make a call it goes to premium voice and says i have no network available and to turn on wifi

I forgot to add premium voice works fine for incoming calls but not outgoing

Loggin in with your phone number ending in 2575 instead of the email address made no change? Also, how about turning the device on and off?
    Thanks for trying to help but I'm tired of this happening every few months I just canceled premium voice before my next billing period and looking to find another service provider

Thanks for trying to help but I'm tired of this happening every few months I just canceled premium voice before my next billing period and looking to find another service provider

We are sad to see you go but understand your decision, feel free to contact us back in case we can help with something else.
This discussion has been closed.