**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I was charged without my knowledge and would like a refund how can i get it?

Alex JosephAlex Joseph FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
This is the worst service ever i had it for a day and was charged over 60$ without my knowledge i signed up under the impression that it was free or at most 25$ a month they charged me 60$ within a day well over night cause i was sleeping and now I’m having so much trouble because i can’t even speak to someone with out paying for it if you are reading this before you purchase or enroll don’t this is the BIGGEST ****

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,004 admin

This is the worst service ever i had it for a day and was charged over 60$ without my knowledge i signed up under the impression that it was free or at most 25$ a month they charged me 60$ within a day well over night cause i was sleeping and now I’m having so much trouble because i can’t even speak to someone with out paying for it if you are reading this before you purchase or enroll don’t this is the BIGGEST ****

We are sorry to learn about the unexpected charged. Upon review, we can see that you are being assisted over email. Please be aware we are unable to maintain a dual communication, we will continue over email.
This discussion has been closed.