BYOD: SPRINT FEATURE PHONE UNABLE TO ACTIVATE

shree satheshree sathe Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I typed the MEID in byod check compatibility and activated the phone only to learn that I cannot use a feature phone with Freedompop ! Is that accurate ? Why was my phone not flagged ? This is a sprint branded Kyocera duraxtp phone so it is not like I bought some no name phone.! Will freedompop guide me on how to activate the phone or will you refund me my activation fee and allow me to port my number out to another carrier ?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shree satheshree sathe Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    There is no app. This is a feature phone not a smart phone so no apps no nothing. How do I activate it ? Anyway I was told that freedompop does not support feature phones. Then why is a photo and selection shown on the BYOD screen allowing me to activate this phone ?
  • shree satheshree sathe Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Ok maybe it was not clear. The phone I am trying to activate is NOT A SMARTPHONE. NO APPS NOTHING. it is a feature phone. Your BYOD screen even has a selection for feature phones and when I typed my MEID number it allowed me to activate !! Now I am being told on email that freedompop does not allow activating featurephones. So requesting a full refund of my activation and number porting fee. Also now that I am trying to port my number out to another carrier that allows me to activate a featurephone, its taking forever to release my number. Receiving carrier says they get message "pending confirmation". Please help. I have been without a working phone for 4 days due to freedompop inaccurately encouraging me to activate a number on your network and not releasing it timely !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.