Visual Voicemail - Constant Notifications of Nonexistent Voicemails

Ed EdwardsEd Edwards Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Last week Visual Voicemail kept notifying me that I had voicemails when I had none. My phone was constantly whistling to notify me of new voicemails. It got so bad that I had to uninstall the app. I tried reinstalling but continued to have the same issue. The app is now permanently uninstalled. This is extremely frustrating as I am paying for a service that FreedomPop is not providing. If this issue isn't fixed I will not be renewing my services after my six month period comes due.

Comments

• kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Same here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

Last week Visual Voicemail kept notifying me that I had voicemails when I had none. My phone was constantly whistling to notify me of new voicemails. It got so bad that I had to uninstall the app. I tried reinstalling but continued to have the same issue. The app is now permanently uninstalled. This is extremely frustrating as I am paying for a service that FreedomPop is not providing. If this issue isn't fixed I will not be renewing my services after my six month period comes due.

kerstuff said:

Same here.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.