**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

VVM notifications of 3 nonexistent(?) voicemails

ManawolfManawolf Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I am yet another victim of the "notifications of voicemails that don't appear to exist" issue. Have done some research and understand it seems to be an FP issue and they are updating the app.

Would appreciate $$ back, as some people have gotten, and/or instructions on how to install an older version of the VVM app which appears to work for some folks. Or another solution!

This is super frustrating as I don't even know if I would be able to see a real voicemail should I get one. Needless to say I will be quite put out if somebody leaves me voicemail and I can't get it and don't know it exists because of this bug. Better not happen :neutral:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.