**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Activation failure when trying to add data rollover service

Lu SongLu Song FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I want to add data rollover but I get an error message that activation failed. I have tried several credit cards but still get the error. Please help!!

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 659 admin
    Lu Song said:

I want to add data rollover but I get an error message that activation failed. I have tried several credit cards but still get the error. Please help!!

Hello Lu,

Our advice is to try opening your account in a web browser like Chrome or Firefox. Next, open a Private or Incognito window and place the link to the activation page in it. Before attempting to sign up, erase the browser's history, cookies and cache. All of this will help with accessing the website properly and may allow you to proceed.

Let us know what the result is so that we can assist you further.
  • robort1234robort1234 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    If you get an error message when you try to activate your TV, Blu-ray player, set-top box, or other Netflix ready device, it typically points to a network connectivity problem that is preventing Netflix from properly activating the device. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue. mysubwaycard