**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

phantom voicemails

Ken KizerKen Kizer Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
My phone keeps notifying me of voicemails when there are none, usually a couple of times per hour.
I called tech support; they were unable to help and offered a dollar and 69 cent discount next time I renew!?
I uninstalled/reinstalled visual voicemail. That did not help. Nothing I've done helps. I won't renew if this
can't be resolved.

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    Ken Kizer said:

My phone keeps notifying me of voicemails when there are none, usually a couple of times per hour.
    I called tech support; they were unable to help and offered a dollar and 69 cent discount next time I renew!?
    I uninstalled/reinstalled visual voicemail. That did not help. Nothing I've done helps. I won't renew if this
    can't be resolved.

Hello Ken,

Our team will gladly assist you with this issue. Other than removing and reinstalling the app, what other troubleshooting steps have you gone through? Also, would you be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of the error message you get when the voicemail issue appears?
  • Ken KizerKen Kizer Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    Not long after I posted my original message, the phantom voicemail notifications stopped and haven't returned so far.

There was no error message. There would just be an icon in the notification bar that I had a voicemail, but the voicemail screen showed none.
  • That's great to know, Ken.

We appreciate you took the time to inform us about the Voice Mail issue. Please let us know if you come across any other issue.

Also, we would love to get your feedback on our performance. If you'd like to participate, please fill out the following support survey which will help us ensure the best quality customer support for our FreedomPop Community.
This discussion has been closed.