**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Charged 7.99 on free plan on second account

sdkfreedompopsdkfreedompop Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I signed up for the offer to get two LTE sims last month during the $1.99 promo. I immediately downgraded the account to the free basic plan on both the accounts and removed premium services.
I suddenly noticed today that my credit is being charged 7.99 every month for the last few months for a free service. I am going to be submitting a ticket, but anyone else having the same experience. Thanks a lot!!

Answers

• AlexaMAlexaM Posts: 20 admin

I signed up for the offer to get two LTE sims last month during the $1.99 promo. I immediately downgraded the account to the free basic plan on both the accounts and removed premium services.
    I suddenly noticed today that my credit is being charged 7.99 every month for the last few months for a free service. I am going to be submitting a ticket, but anyone else having the same experience. Thanks a lot!!

Hello!
    We'll be more than happy to help you resolve your situation as quickly as possible. We'll be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.