**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I can't get my FP phone to stop searching for a signal in airplane mode

phyllisphyllis Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I play games in airplane mode but I'm interrupted every 20-30 seconds because FP can't find a signal. Eventually the games freezes. This is very annoying. How do I stop it from searching for a signal in airplane mode?

Best Answer

Answers

• phyllisphyllis Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I want to add that I have a Moto E2 android phone that I got from FP. It appears that it is the FP messaging app that is doing the searching. I have had the phone for about 2 months and it has been doing this from the beginning. I am assuming it is a settings issue but can't find the solution. Thank you for any help.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,141 admin
    phyllis said:

I play games in airplane mode but I'm interrupted every 20-30 seconds because FP can't find a signal. Eventually the games freezes. This is very annoying. How do I stop it from searching for a signal in airplane mode?

phyllis said:

I want to add that I have a Moto E2 android phone that I got from FP. It appears that it is the FP messaging app that is doing the searching. I have had the phone for about 2 months and it has been doing this from the beginning. I am assuming it is a settings issue but can't find the solution. Thank you for any help.

Hi,

Our team will gladly assist you with this issue and the best way to resolve it is to download a previous version of the app that you have. Please try this link and download the version that appears as "23.01.1202.0523 APK File" at the bottom.
    Thank you Carlos for your response. I checked and that APK is the one that is installed on my phone
    Thank you Carlos. I should have thought of that! It seems to be working
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.