**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Question on freedompop from a newbie

ashhereashhere FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Hi, I am new here so I apologise if this question seems silly or if it has been asked previously, I just came across freedompop newly, I am still not sure what it is or how it works, so I am trying to have a clear idea what this really is , so my question is this - is freedompop a simcard / phone number like verizon, t-mobile etc, does it work as any normal phone number would or are there certain restrictions in using freedompop

Answers

• AntonioCAntonioC Posts: 25 admin
    edited August 4 #2
    ashhere said:

Hi, I am new here so I apologise if this question seems silly or if it has been asked previously, I just came across freedompop newly, I am still not sure what it is or how it works, so I am trying to have a clear idea what this really is , so my question is this - is freedompop a simcard / phone number like verizon, t-mobile etc, does it work as any normal phone number would or are there certain restrictions in using freedompop

Hi there. Thank you for your interest in FreedomPop! We are a telecommunications company that provides Talk/Text and Data solutions through a Voice over IP service. This means that we use the Internet to broadcast your calls, texts and allow you access to the Web. This is why we can offer free and paid plans.

I would like to inform you that our 4G LTE SIM card will work properly on an unlocked GSM phone. Our app that allows to make calls and send text messages works on devices running Android 4.1+ and iOS 8.2+.

Our products can be ordered online here.

Don't worry, in order to receive the most detailed information, provide the latest promotional offers and for any other sales questions please contact us directly from 9 am - 5 pm PST, Monday - Friday at (877) 848-2810.

Welcome to the FreedomPop Family!
  • ashhereashhere FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    AntonioC said:

ashhere said:

Hi there. Thank you for your interest in FreedomPop! We are a telecommunications company that provides Talk/Text and Data solutions through a Voice over IP service. This means that we use the Internet to broadcast your calls, texts and allow you access to the Web. This is why we can offer free and paid plans.

I would like to inform you that our 4G LTE SIM card will work properly on an unlocked GSM phone. Our app that allows to make calls and send text messages works on devices running Android 4.1+ and iOS 8.2+.

Don't worry, in order to receive the most detailed information, provide the latest promotional offers and for any other sales questions please contact us directly from 9 am - 5 pm PST, Monday - Friday at (877) 848-2810.

Thanks for replying, can you send me a link that shows freedompop free and paid plans ?
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,444 admin
    ashhere said:

AntonioC said:

ashhere said:

Thanks for replying, can you send me a link that shows freedompop free and paid plans ?
    You can find our available plans here:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3119/kw/plans
This discussion has been closed.