**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I am so tired of Freedompop voicemail and their service not working correctly !!!

zibbykzibbyk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
I am yet another victim of the "notifications of voicemails that don't appear to exist" issue. Have done some research and understand it seems to be an FP issue and they are updating the app.

Would appreciate $$ back, as some people have gotten, and/or instructions on how to install an older version of the VVM app which appears to work for some folks. Or another solution!

This is super frustrating as I know that I am getting a new voice mail messages, and sometimes can get a glimpse of them, but then all messages disappear and it say "no voicemail messages " where I have whole bunch of old ones.

I am at the end of the road trying to deal with Freedompop and their constant issues, that I pay $30 a month for. At this point I am willing to pay extra couple of bucks and have service that would actually work, and I can hear people on the other end.

Best Answer

Answers

• zibbykzibbyk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    How will you be able to do it ?
  • DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 310 admin
    zibbyk said:

How will you be able to do it ?

We can add the credit directly from our system, so the next two months will be deducted from such credit. Please let us know if you would like to proceed.
  • zibbykzibbyk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    Yes I would like to get this credit, since my voicemail still doesn't work anyway.
    I know that I am getting new voicemail messages, but when I open the application I just get a glimpse of my old and new voicemails, then all of them disappear and the application says "No Voicmail".
    This is really frustrating and unprofessional on my behalf, because if I know the person who had called me, I have to call them back and ask what they called about, as well as apologize for not getting their voicemail. Not to mention all the voicemails from people that I don't know.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,449 admin
    zibbyk said:

Yes I would like to get this credit, since my voicemail still doesn't work anyway.
    I know that I am getting new voicemail messages, but when I open the application I just get a glimpse of my old and new voicemails, then all of them disappear and the application says "No Voicmail".
    This is really frustrating and unprofessional on my behalf, because if I know the person who had called me, I have to call them back and ask what they called about, as well as apologize for not getting their voicemail. Not to mention all the voicemails from people that I don't know.

We are pleased to learn that you have accepted our courtesy offer. We have submitted a request to apply a Subscription Credit in the total amount of $15.98. Please allow 24-48 hours for this to reflect on your account.
This discussion has been closed.