**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

you are not allowed to send text messages. msg 2120

i been trying this new app mightytext which allows you to to see text from your computer also them from your computer, but i've been getting this message (you are not allowed to send text messages. msg 2120) can anyone help me.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens because the texting app on your computer goes through the native texting and not the FreedomPop texting client... and every time you text through the native app it will give you an error 2120.
  • Dennis BrownDennis Brown Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    So how do you fix it? Mightytext worked great until the new Freedompop texting app
    I tried posting this earlier....hope it doesn't show up as a double post. I've been using Mightytext for months and love it. But now it has quit working with the msg. 2120. I wonder if it is related to the new Mighttext messaging app. Like Ali says Mightytext is trying to use the native texting so how do we link them?
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dennis Brown‌ The new update breaks compatibility with mightytext, sorry for any inconveniences. There is no current way to link the services together.
    Maybe you could add it to a wish list!
  • lnadailnadai Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    It is 2017 now, anything changed? Or any alternatives?