**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payme

Mathew GeorgeMathew George FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
I have started getting this message - and when I enter a new credit card number, I get an error. Tried on different browsers on different machines, incognito mode, cache cleared - nothing works. See that there are others with the same issue - what do we need to do to resolve this?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,535 admin

I have started getting this message - and when I enter a new credit card number, I get an error. Tried on different browsers on different machines, incognito mode, cache cleared - nothing works. See that there are others with the same issue - what do we need to do to resolve this?

Hello Mr. George, we are sorry to learn you keep getting an error when updating your billing information.
    To confirm, are you using a valid credit or debit card? if you are, is there a different one you can try to document?
  • MinhThu DuongMinhThu Duong FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I got message need update credit card for new charge of $35 for 6 months plan, then I inserted new card but was charged only $20+ $2 services fee , I still get.same message account inactive? Please help
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I got message need update credit card for new charge of $35 for 6 months plan, then I inserted new card but was charged only $20+ $2 services fee , I still get.same message account inactive? Please help

Hello MinhThu! Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with the account in question so that we can take a closer loo al it?