**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Sim no longer reconized

IceWolfIceWolf Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
So I have had a freedom pop LTE sim card for several months now. It was working fine until today, I tried it in 3 different phones (all that use freedom pop sims just fine) and none of them seem to find it, I also tried other freedom pop sims (my families sim cards) and they worked in my phone, which leads me to believe I have a dead sim card. I understand it is probably past the time that I can return or exchange it, however I do have a question since I know I will be getting another sim card to replace it regardless. If I do get another sim card can I transfer my old sim cards number and plan? If so how would I go about doing this and an I put the new sim card on the same account as the old one?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IceWolfIceWolf Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    María_M said:

IceWolf said:

So I have had a freedom pop LTE sim card for several months now. It was working fine until today, I tried it in 3 different phones (all that use freedom pop sims just fine) and none of them seem to find it, I also tried other freedom pop sims (my families sim cards) and they worked in my phone, which leads me to believe I have a dead sim card. I understand it is probably past the time that I can return or exchange it, however I do have a question since I know I will be getting another sim card to replace it regardless. If I do get another sim card can I transfer my old sim cards number and plan? If so how would I go about doing this and an I put the new sim card on the same account as the old one?

Thank you for your time.

Hello IceWolf! We are sorry to learn that your SIM card is no longer working. If you choose to get a new SIM card, we can gladly transfer your previous phone number to it or simply swap the SIM card on your account so that you can keep your same talk/data plan and phone number. As soon as you receive the new SIM card please contact us to perform the swap.
    Ok this is good news as I was told by a sale rep when I called this morning to purchase that you could not deactivate the old sim card and put a new one in its place with the same data/talk plan. they also said any roll over data I had could not be moved over either, I am happy to hear from you guys that it is possible to at least transfer the plans over. Thank you and I will be in touch once my new sim card arrives.

Thank you,
    Heather
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AspergillusAspergillus Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,
    My SIM card randomly stopped working without explanation. I used the SIM card yesterday and this morning, but when I try and use it, there is no LTE logo at the top to acquire data. I am still several hundred MB below my limit. Can you fix it urgently?
    Thanks
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin

Hello,
    My SIM card randomly stopped working without explanation. I used the SIM card yesterday and this morning, but when I try and use it, there is no LTE logo at the top to acquire data. I am still several hundred MB below my limit. Can you fix it urgently?
    Thanks

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please confirm the ICCID number printed in the sim card so we can further assist you.
    edited December 2018 #7
    ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx8530.
    Thanks
    Post edited by MarcelaS on
    Please private message me if you need any more information

ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx8530.
    Thanks

Hi!

We have successfully reactivated the service. Please turn off the device and back on. Let us know if everything is working properly.
    It worked. Thanks so much. Do you know what might have caused this problem?

It worked. Thanks so much. Do you know what might have caused this problem?

Hi!

It could be that the towers were under maintenance and it made it disconnect.

Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.