**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

cancel account line failure

Karen MunsellKaren Munsell FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
hello,
I need help getting a line or account canceled. I keep getting failure please try again later. Its just an extra account on this email that isn't tied to any number and I just want it gone. thanks

Karen Munsell

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

hello,
    I need help getting a line or account canceled. I keep getting failure please try again later. Its just an extra account on this email that isn't tied to any number and I just want it gone. thanks

Karen Munsell

Hello Karen! As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

We recommend performing this cancellation from an incognito tab while navigating in the browser, erasing cookies and Cache of the web browser and/or Try in a different browser
  • accre810naccre810n FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I am also unable to cancel my account.. I go through the process (Settings/Account Status/Cancel Account/I don't want free service/Cancel Account/Next/Delete & Cancel/Password/Cancel Account), and all I get is a failure message that reads:

Failure
    Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.

screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/58O1UIm

I've also tried the incognito tab, as well as the ctrl+shift+N

I've been trying to cancel since last night, and still getting the same error message. I've submitted a request to cancel my account by opening a trouble ticket, but they still haven't responded.

Making it difficult for customers to cancel their account freely is a SUREST WAY TO RUIN A COMPANY'S REPUTATION AND SCARE PEOPLE AWAY FROM OPENING NEW ACCOUNTS. They need to fix this kind of stuff right away. I just opened two other accounts, and I'm thinking twice about keeping them. Please respond ASAP.

I will continue to post and share my experience on this thread for anyone else having the same issue.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    accre810n said:

I am also unable to cancel my account.. I go through the process (Settings/Account Status/Cancel Account/I don't want free service/Cancel Account/Next/Delete & Cancel/Password/Cancel Account), and all I get is a failure message that reads:

Failure
    Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.

screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/58O1UIm

I've also tried the incognito tab, as well as the ctrl+shift+N

I've been trying to cancel since last night, and still getting the same error message. I've submitted a request to cancel my account by opening a trouble ticket, but they still haven't responded.

Making it difficult for customers to cancel their account freely is a SUREST WAY TO RUIN A COMPANY'S REPUTATION AND SCARE PEOPLE AWAY FROM OPENING NEW ACCOUNTS. They need to fix this kind of stuff right away. I just opened two other accounts, and I'm thinking twice about keeping them. Please respond ASAP.

I will continue to post and share my experience on this thread for anyone else having the same issue.

Hello accre810n, we are sorry to hear you are having problems canceling your account. Thanks for your screenshot, we have canceled the account for you. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
  • samglezjsamglezj FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    edited November 2018 #5
    I have the same issue I tried everything and I'm not able to cancel one additional account that I order by mistake.
    See below the one that I want to cancel
    Account: LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle#1

Could you help me please
    Post edited by samglezj on
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    samglezj said:

I have the same issue I tried everything and I'm not able to cancel one additional account that I order by mistake.
    See below the one that I want to cancel
    Account: LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle#1

Could you help me please

We are sorry to learn that. Can you please provide us with the screenshot of the error you get upon cancellation?