**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to cancel my account and process refund

aruvimalaruvimal FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hi There,
I want to cancel my account since im not happy/comfortable with Freedompop service. Kinldy let me know the option for canceling the account #9808009933 and process my refund for the available credit $20 .

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,832 admin
    edited August 21 #2
    aruvimal said:

Hi There,
    I want to cancel my account since im not happy/comfortable with Freedompop service. Kinldy let me know the option for canceling the account #9808009933 and process my refund for the available credit $20 .

Hello aruvimal! We can confirm that your account was canceled and have issued a refund for your $20 account credit, you should be able to see these funds back to your account within 3-7 business days depending on your financial institution. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.