**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

account billed for 6 month service early; got $20 charge unauthorized

chrismartinchrismartin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
My 6 month service was billed 7 days early. I did not want another 6 months, and feel this was unauthorized. Also - I was billed $20 during my cancellation process. I want all charges refunded and my account cancelled.

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    edited August 21 #2

My 6 month service was billed 7 days early. I did not want another 6 months, and feel this was unauthorized. Also - I was billed $20 during my cancellation process. I want all charges refunded and my account cancelled.

Hello chrismartin! Upon review, we can see that a private message was opened regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information. We recommend checking your forum inbox to continue being assisted.

This discussion has been closed.