**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New account question

Ari FriedmanAri Friedman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
edited August 22 in Getting Started #1
I ordered a phone 10 days ago (with a 14 day trial subscription) - it has not shipped yet. My account is showing that there are 4 billing days left until I get charged. How can I be charged for a service that I have not even received yet?
Post edited by Ari Friedman on

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I ordered a phone 10 days ago (with a 14 day trial subscription) - it has not shipped yet. My account is showing that there are 4 billing days left until I get charged. How can I be charged for a service that I have not even received yet?

Hello Ari! We are sorry to learn that you have not received your order. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.