**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My phone was never delivered

Blair_BBlair_B Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I bought an IPhone 5S and a 12 month plan, and the tracking number on Fed Ex gave a message that the package was not deliverable and was being sent back to the shipper/merchant. I asked Fed Ex what I should do, and they said to contact Freedom Pop. I emailed Freedom Pop and I have not heard from them in 2 days. They said they were looking into the issue. Fed Ex told me that it only takes 1 to 3 days for a package to be sent back to the shipper, so I am wondering what it is taking so long to get back to me? I need them to send me what I ordered. Otherwise, I am calling my credit card company and telling them this company is a **** and that they never sent me what I ordered.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.