**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

This app is not available in your country

vitalyfranko1vitalyfranko1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
I've opened several tickets, but got no response. Please refund the fees charged since we can't use the service.
Thank you.

Comments

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I've opened several tickets, but got no response. Please refund the fees charged since we can't use the service.
    Thank you.

Hello vitalyfranko1! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Can you please explain or provide more details about why you are not able to use our service so that we may assist you?
  • vitalyfranko1vitalyfranko1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    the app is not available in the playstore. we can't use the phone to make phone calls. just process the refund please. thank you.
  • DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 436 admin

the app is not available in the playstore. we can't use the phone to make phone calls. just process the refund please. thank you.

Ok, we understand. We can submit the refund request for approval but it's necessary to cancel the account. If you would like to proceed, then follow these steps:

- Select the 'Settings' tab
    - Select 'Account Status'
    - Hit the 'Cancel account' link to close the account

Once the account is canceled, please contact us back to process the refund.
    I just saw this response. The account is now cancelled. Apparently i got charged again. So please refund the transaction #104049951. Thank you.,
    Also. PLease remove my account from this discussion forum. thank you.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I just saw this response. The account is now cancelled. Apparently i got charged again. So please refund the transaction #104049951. Thank you.,

Hello! We can confirm that your account was canceled and we have issued a refund for the $15 remaining balance. You should be able to see these funds back to your account within 3-7 business days depending on your financial institution.