**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why can't I call out ???

marc7398marc7398 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I've paid 10.99 for a free trail 3in1 ..wasn't able to text or talk when I ran low on data.. So upgraded my service yesterday And been charged 7.99 23.99 and 15.00 since yesterday and still can't call out.. Say I need to upgrade my billing and seems to me the billing is working a lil to good .. So if some 1 could please help.. Ty very much

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    marc7398 said:

I've paid 10.99 for a free trail 3in1 ..wasn't able to text or talk when I ran low on data.. So upgraded my service yesterday And been charged 7.99 23.99 and 15.00 since yesterday and still can't call out.. Say I need to upgrade my billing and seems to me the billing is working a lil to good .. So if some 1 could please help.. Ty very much

Hello marc7398! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Upon review, we show your account is in good standing. We recommend the next steps to ensure systems are set up correctly.

-Download or update to the latest version of the FreedomPop Text and Messaging app, available a the Play Store for Android .

Android link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.phone&hl=en

-Set APN

Tap on Settings
    Tap on Tethering & Networks
    Tap on Mobile Networks
    Make sure Mobile Data is checked
    Make sure Data Roaming is checked
    Tap on Access Point Names
    Tap the three dots in the top right corner, to open APN settings
    Tap the " New APN" button to add a custom APN
    Under the APN field, type in " fp.com.attz" .
    Under the name field, enter "FreedomPop". Leave the other sections blank.
    Go back to the previous menu, and you should see the new APN setting available.
    Select it.
    Reboot your phone

-Enable Roaming
    Settings >> Cellular >> Data Roaming
    Enable 'Data Roaming'

-Sync Account Data
    Go to Menu on the app and scroll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account"