**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Strange e-mail about premium account but I just have basic.

quanquan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I received a strange e-mail that said 'I hope you enjoyed your exclusive trial offer' and that my Premium account would be renewed and charges would apply. However, I never had or used a Premium account (just Basic). I checked my account and it was as it always was: Basic. I looked at the billing details and it said $0 for next payment amount and $0 for recurring billing amount. Was this email maybe sent in error or are they going to change my plan without my approval?

Thanks

Comments

• DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 436 admin
    quan said:

I received a strange e-mail that said 'I hope you enjoyed your exclusive trial offer' and that my Premium account would be renewed and charges would apply. However, I never had or used a Premium account (just Basic). I checked my account and it was as it always was: Basic. I looked at the billing details and it said $0 for next payment amount and $0 for recurring billing amount. Was this email maybe sent in error or are they going to change my plan without my approval?

Thanks

Hello Quan,

We totally understand your concern with the email received. We have checked your account and confirmed that there are no future charges associated to your account. We apologize for the confusion caused, this could have been sent since the billing date for the new cycle is close.
This discussion has been closed.