**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Sprint Premium Voice cannot make outbound call

Lei TangLei Tang Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
Recently under premium voice mode (no wifi or data), I cannot make outbound calls. It always said "your call cannot be completed at this time" after 2-3 dialing tones. And I can receive calls under premium voice.
I did resetting **72786* not working.
Reinstall and clear cache doesn't seem working either.
My phone number last four digits are 8658.
Please check setting for me and advise how can I do from my end. Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lei TangLei Tang Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    The zip code is 10502. Thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Yes it is the LG Volt. Thanks.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    Lei Tang said:

Yes it is the LG Volt. Thanks.

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated and reset your account to help fix the problem.

The first step we recommend is to perform an operating system update by going to (Settings > About the Phone > System Updates > Update Profile).

Then Remove and Reinstall the FreedomPop Messaging Application.

Be sure to Force Stop/Clear Data on Messaging App (Settings > Apps>Messaging > Force Stop/Clear Data)

Lastly, be sure to do a PRL update by:

1. Select the menu button (located to the right of the home button)
    2. Tap Settings
    3. Tap More(upper right)
    4. Then scroll down and tap System Update
    5. Select Update Profile and let it run fully (may take up to 90 seconds)
    6. After the network profile is updated, repeat the same steps, but this time select Update PRL instead of update profile

and a Carrier Reset:

Disable WiFi and enable data if needed.
    Go to the dial pad or phone app.
    Enter # # 72786 #
    If prompted for a password, enter your MSL code 241281. For some phones, you may need to tap the menu icon on the top right-hand corner.
    Confirm the reset.
    Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process

Be sure to visit our forums page which has everything on your specific device: https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/14396/everything-lg-volt-connection-issue-user-guides-how-to-tutorials

Let us know if these steps helped.
    Thanks for the information.

However I tried last night and this morning. Outbound call (premium voice) still not working. Basically after two or three dial tones I was told "your call cannot be completed at this time".

Since incoming call works fine under premium voice, the network coverage should not be issue.
    It happened less than two weeks ago. Never had this issue before.

I noticed the phone number in the setting is different from my fp phone number after activation and network reset. This could be a special thing for freedompop since I can receive premium voice calls.
    Could this be issue from Sprint side?

Thanks.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    Lei Tang said:

Thanks for the information.

However I tried last night and this morning. Outbound call (premium voice) still not working. Basically after two or three dial tones I was told "your call cannot be completed at this time".

Since incoming call works fine under premium voice, the network coverage should not be issue.
    It happened less than two weeks ago. Never had this issue before.

I noticed the phone number in the setting is different from my fp phone number after activation and network reset. This could be a special thing for freedompop since I can receive premium voice calls.
    Could this be issue from Sprint side?

Thanks.

Hi Lei,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.