**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone swap

CherScoledCherScoled FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 35
Hi! I'd like to move my minutes and phone number from my HCT Desire 510 White to the new SIM I just purchased (LTE SIM Kit).

I believe I need to activate rollover minutes before the swap of minutes?

Thanks!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,716 admin

Hi! I'd like to move my minutes and phone number from my HCT Desire 510 White to the new SIM I just purchased (LTE SIM Kit).

I believe I need to activate rollover minutes before the swap of minutes?

Thanks!

Hi! We are afraid that because one is a CDMA device and the other an LTE sim, we can only help you transfer the number.
    Unless you are closing down the HCT Desire 510 account we would be able to transfer any rolled over data.
  • CherScoledCherScoled FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 35
    Hi Alexandra - I would be interested in closing down the HCT Desire 510 account once everything is transferred.

Hi Alexandra - I would be interested in closing down the HCT Desire 510 account once everything is transferred.

You will need to activate rollover in the new sim account too, for us to be able to complete that transfer, besides the phone number. Is it active on the new sim LTE account already?
    Yes - I just checked, and rollover is enabled.

Yes - I just checked, and rollover is enabled.

Great! Please provide us the HTC's MEID number and this new sim's ICCID to be able to help you with the transfer.
    Would that be available in my Freedompop account?
    I had to move the sim card from the HTC to a different device since the HTC stopped working

So, I have thecurrent IMEI numbers....

The Sprint IMEI which would have been the HTC is 358759080478117
    and the AT&T which would be the new sim is 358759080478109

Does that help?

I had to move the sim card from the HTC to a different device since the HTC stopped working

So, I have thecurrent IMEI numbers....

The Sprint IMEI which would have been the HTC is 358759080478117
    and the AT&T which would be the new sim is 358759080478109

Does that help?

The ICCID of the new sim we need, is the one on the back of the sim, beginning with 9 usually 19 characters long.
    Can you please confirm the email address where the HCT Desire 510 White is assigned to?
    This is what is on the back of the new SIM - there's 2 numbers:

Both phones are assigned to [email protected]

Thanks so much!

This is what is on the back of the new SIM - there's 2 numbers:

Both phones are assigned to [email protected]

Thanks so much!

And just to confirm, the number we need to assign to the LTE sim is 731-3xx-2867?
    Yes - that is correct
    edited September 3 #13

Yes - that is correct

The number has been transferred to the LTE sim. Please keep in mind that you need a compatible unlocked GSM device, running Android 4.1+ or iOS 8.2+ to use the LTE sim.

We are waiting on confirmation about the data being rolled over.
    The phone number has been transferred. I don't see that the data has been transferred yet.

Unless you're asking if roll over data has been enabled on the new SIM, and my account indicates that the new SIM has Freedompop Phone Premier enabled, which includes roll-over data.

The phone number has been transferred. I don't see that the data has been transferred yet.

Unless you're asking if roll over data has been enabled on the new SIM, and my account indicates that the new SIM has Freedompop Phone Premier enabled, which includes roll-over data.

Hi!
    The data has been transferred too! Just earlier today.
    Please go ahead and cancel the HTC account. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

Thank you!

I keep getting a Failure message when trying to remove the HTC - however, the instructions worked perfectly for removing an old hotspot.

Thank you!

I keep getting a Failure message when trying to remove the HTC - however, the instructions worked perfectly for removing an old hotspot.

We have canceled the HTC account for you. Feel free to contact us back in case we can help with something else.
This discussion has been closed.