**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone will not dial out (i-phone)?

keenxxxkeenxxx FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I can receive calls but when trying to make calls all I get a "busy" signal?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,727 admin
    keenxxx said:

I can receive calls but when trying to make calls all I get a "busy" signal?

The account is active and in good standing, please follow these steps to troubleshoot the device:
    -Update the app:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/freedompop-free-voice-text/id835399970?mt=8

-Then, perform a carrier reset. In some cases, you will be asked for a password, which is your device's Master Subsidy Lock code (MSL which is: 000000. If your device doesn't prompt you for an MSL code, then it is not needed to complete the reset.

These directions are for the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4S does not have a "Reset Subscriber Settings" option.
    Connect to WiFi or data
    Go to the phone app
    Enter # # 25327 #
    Tap Call.
    When the "Reset Subscriber Settings" message appears, tap OK.
    Wait 5-10 seconds for the word "Searching" to appear in the top left hand corner.
    When the phone shows signal dots again, it's ready to use.

Then, perform a PRL update.
    From the home screen, tap Phone. On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap Call. Tap OK. The handset will search for profile updates and install them.Tap OK.The profile is now updated.

Reset Network Setting:

(After updating the phone’s profile, proceed to have them reset the network setting): From the home screen,
    Tap Settings
    General
    Reset
    Reset Network Setting.