**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No outgoing calls without wifi

Thomas GunnThomas Gunn Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
Every time I try I get "We are unable to complete your call at this time". Incoming and txt work fine. If I connect to wifi then I can call out. Was working fine until these past couple weeks

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thomas GunnThomas Gunn Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    Went thru all that. Didnt help
  • Aaron (Last Day 21st)Aaron (Last Day 21st) Posts: 88FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭
    @Thomas Gunn did you ever get this resolved? I've been experiencing the same exact thing...

FP Twitter help has tried de-activating Premium Voice and re-activating it, but it didn't work, waiting for them to reply with next steps...
    - Aaron
  • Thomas GunnThomas Gunn Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    nope. not yet. I see at least one other person with same problem as well
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,832 admin

@Thomas Gunn did you ever get this resolved? I've been experiencing the same exact thing...

FP Twitter help has tried de-activating Premium Voice and re-activating it, but it didn't work, waiting for them to reply with next steps...

Hi Aaron,

Our team is currently assisting you with this issue and has already gone through a couple of steps to get this problem resolved. Let us know how everything works out through the open PM we have.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,832 admin

nope. not yet. I see at least one other person with same problem as well

Hi Tom,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.