NO P/V FOR A WEEK

tquartertquarter Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
tried the ##77bla bla bla abd now it says my phone isnt activated, call sprint. help?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tquartertquarter Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    did it...stuck at "checking device status"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    did all steps listed accept the last one, because there is no place to "log in with phone number" because it logs in automatically. My phone and my wifes phone are doing the same thing. "Unable to complete your call, try again later." This tells me it is not on my end. So please look into it. My acct. is [email protected], and hers is [email protected] If I didn't pay annually, I would think I had a billing problem. (Did Freedompop.com pay their bill?) Anyway, The phone is useless without PV, (not a strong enough data signal)
    OK I updated. when I was doing all the steps u provided, I was on the latest version. I tried an older version because I know IT'S NOT ON MY END. as I said before, I have 2 phones on 2 different accounts, and BOTH are doing the same thing. can't complete ur call ... try later. I am not above trying any and all steps that may fix the phones to where they are useable, but when 2 phones do the same thing (and I didn't change either one ((settings)) its obviously something with sprint/freedom pop.
    i force stopped, cleared data, still no option to log in at all, and text messages were replaced from someplace. The texts used to be deleted when you deleted or reinstalled. But since the last 3 app updates, the texts have been replaced when reinstalled. On another note, I have NEVER been able to log in to your messaging app. Not in 3 years have I ever been able to log in to the app. its all done automatically, from freedom pop. Can this issue be escallated to a manager? I do appriciate the help, but is seems almost like we are talking about 2 different apps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.