**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM Card Error

Keith JKeith J Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
edited September 2018 in Using Your Devices #1
Hello.
Lately my FP phone (Moto E 2nd Gen 4G TD-LTE) shows "SIM Card Error" and can no longer get LTE, just 3g. I have tried removing the sim and replacing it into the phone, carrier reset, deleting and re-installing the latest FP messaging app, update profile/prl, and restarting several times but get the same message.
ICCID: 89011201000344076268
MEID: 99000547883060
Would very much appreciate any assistance.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Keith JKeith J Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for your reply, @DiegoG .
    Unfortunately I don't have another SIM card or another phone that would be compatible to put this SIM card in.
    The phone is a Freedompop phone - how would I go about getting a replacement SIM for it?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Keith JKeith J Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    Took the SIM card out one more time and did some cleaning. Also performed a carrier reset near an open window with my home wireless internet off. LTE is back without the 'SIM Card Error' notification, so far..... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.