Need MSL

ughugh Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
I need my MSL, please help.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ughugh Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Actually, I’d like to just cancel my account. Do you have instructions on how to do that? Thank you!
    Hi, had to re-activate this device, and now I’m getting a Connection Error 67. I have tried to update the Network Settings, PRL, and Profile, and nothing helps. MEID: 35772505040315. Can you please help?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    No, because I never received my MSL. Can I have it? It won’t let me reset without it.
    Thanks, so now I’ve done everything. Updated the PRL, the profile, done the settings reset, and the entire factory reset... the device is activated... it says it’s on 3G, but it sticks on “connecting “when I try to add a device. I have a paid Pro 500MB plan. It worked fine before I deactivated my account earlier this year... is it something that you can refresh? Was something not reactivated? How do I get it off being stuck on “connecting” - thanks!
    I don’t think it would be the device... it used to work fine. My support email is different than my account email, but that shouldn’t matter, correct? Is this “stuck on connecting” something that has happened to others? Trying to troubleshoot and would prefer not to purchase a new device, since if this one doesn’t work, I don’t really want to purchase another that is going to break this quickly too...
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ugh - this is a tough problem that has multiple possible solution plus many that will not work for your case. I've collected a few other's solutions, possibly one can work for you.
    ---
    @Taylor As I mentioned in the original post, I'd done this already. I did, however perform the update once more as per your suggestion. Afterwards it failed to connect. BUT, I reset the device to factory settings and performed it again and the device connected no problem.

Thanks for the assistance! :)
    ---
    Recently, I went here :

Settings > Cellular Network Settings > Network Operators >

On my Android device and the list of network operators that populated was :

Sprint

Verizon

FreedomPop

FreedomPop

I selected the first FreedomPop and the phone said no connection could be made. Then, I selected the second FreedomPop and data started working. It could be coincidental b/c I swear I tried this one of the other times and it didn't work. I also noticed that when I selected the first FreedomPop SignalCheck was saying I was on T-Mobile, when I connected to the second it said I was on AT&T and this is when Data worked. Usually, when data isn't working SignalCheck says I'm on T-Mobile.. More food for thought.

So I will have to try again when data goes out and see if this solves it again.
    ----
    Maybe one of these can help make progress for you.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs