**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Want to downgrade plan

cdvla313cdvla313 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to downgrade my hotspot's plan to the basic, free one, but when I go to my plan in myfreedompop, the link to downgrade is not there in the lower right corner.

Best Answers

Answers

• cdvla313cdvla313 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    hello Maria, thank you for responding. Two questions, firstly, I had added the 2gb plan, but in my.freedompop it says I used 1.68gb and that's 100% of my data. What happened to the other .32gb? I would not have gone over my data limit if I had gotten the full 2gb.

Also, I have a $10 topup credit, can I just add another $10 to make the $20 credit the above states I need to downgrade?
  • cdvla313cdvla313 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Ahh gotcha re: the 2gb plan.
    Turns out I actually had $15 of credit once I reactivated old credit! Yes, please downgrade now. Thank you for your help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.