**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Terrible Call Quality Evo 3D

William TullishWilliam Tullish Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I just activated my Evo 3d today. Internet is working good as well as text but my call quality is basically unusable. I have strong 4g coverage where i am, as well as wifi. Even on wifi, i can usually hear the other person okay, with some static. But they cant even understand me.

Ive tried the following resolutions

-Update PRL
-Update Profile
-Reset Device
-Turn up the voice bar during a call
-Turn off and on echo cancellation
-Under network - check use compact sip
-Under media - change clock rate to 44.1 khz

Nothing i do works.I called customer care off the phone over strong wifi and the conversation was uncarriable . I managed to get a number through to get a call back on another phone but i never recieved one. I submitted a porting request and now im very nervous when it goes through i will be unreachable due to my call quality. Please do what you can. thank you

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this is because of a Microphone issue... that's a hardware issue. Sorry.

This also could be because of the app itself, where if that is the case then you can use Google Hangouts to make calls instead and see if the quality is better.