**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not able to update billing information

soybeansoybean Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
When I tried to update my billing information, I keep getting "An error occurred, please try again" message. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kaufmannerkaufmanner Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue. Have tried all of the posted fixes in the article. Just keep going in circles. Have also entered 3 support tickets and only answer offered was article.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I have tried 2 different credit cards and they are not debit cards. Also, have tried PayPal. Just yesterday there were 2 different authorizations on my PayPal account account for $20.00.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Already tried steps 1-3 listed above multiple times. Still can't update.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sparkplug0361sparkplug0361 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue, called did what they said and still won't let me either,it seems they won't help you unless you pay for it,
  • sparkplug0361sparkplug0361 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    And if they see a negative comment,they won't allow it to be posted
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin

I have the same issue, called did what they said and still won't let me either,it seems they won't help you unless you pay for it,

And if they see a negative comment,they won't allow it to be posted

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the email associated with your FreedomPop account and be sure to include the last four digits of your phone number to make sure we have the right device.