**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I bought 12 month plan, still offering monthly plans when activating.

Jorge ArgaezJorge Argaez FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I bought a prepaid "12-Month Plan & GSM SIM Kit" directly from FreedomPop. When I activate it either at freedompop.com/activate or my phone, it still is offering monthly plans. Why? How do I activate the plan I paid for? What happens at the end of the 12 months? (My ICCID: 89011704278178153443). Thanks for your help.

Answers

• DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 436 admin

I bought a prepaid "12-Month Plan & GSM SIM Kit" directly from FreedomPop. When I activate it either at freedompop.com/activate or my phone, it still is offering monthly plans. Why? How do I activate the plan I paid for? What happens at the end of the 12 months? (My ICCID: 89011704278178153443). Thanks for your help.

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for making us aware of this situation. We have escalated this situation, so the SIM card can be activated with the 12-month paid plan. We will provide you an update as soon as we receive it.