charged for data usage over wifi

VamshiVamshi Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I activated my samsung phone over the weekend and it was on wifi. my kids do use it over wifi at home to see you tube videos. A day later I was charged 5 times $15 each a total of $75. This was all used over my WIFI.
I read somewhere that Freedom pop only charges if we use data over mobile not over my home wifi. If you charge for the data used over home wifi then what is the point of having this service in the first place?.

I appreciate if you guys can look into this what seems to be insane

Answers

• Vamshi said:

I activated my samsung phone over the weekend and it was on wifi. my kids do use it over wifi at home to see you tube videos. A day later I was charged 5 times $15 each a total of $75. This was all used over my WIFI.
    I read somewhere that Freedom pop only charges if we use data over mobile not over my home wifi. If you charge for the data used over home wifi then what is the point of having this service in the first place?.

I appreciate if you guys can look into this what seems to be insane

Hello Vamshi,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where the charges were made?
  • VamshiVamshi Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, its the same email
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.