Data-only sim in iPad 2

erik321erik321 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
My data connection does not work in my iPad 2. Top left of screen shows signal on ATT and 3G connection but web page won't load and messages shows no data connection.

Answers

• erik321 said:

My data connection does not work in my iPad 2. Top left of screen shows signal on ATT and 3G connection but web page won't load and messages shows no data connection.

Hello erik321,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where the iPad 2 appears? Please send the iPad 2's IMEI (MAC/DEC) numbers os that we can take a closer look at it.
  • erik321erik321 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks CarlosG. Is this a direct message to you or a public posting? Please confirm and I will send the correct email address for the account and the IMEI.
  • erik321 said:

Thanks CarlosG. Is this a direct message to you or a public posting? Please confirm and I will send the correct email address for the account and the IMEI.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide this personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.